Sunday, September 9, 2012

The North.

Hello Friends and Family.

Sorry for the lack of updating. I have been up north with Adi's family and I have been so blessed to have such an amazing extended English family. They have all treated me with open arms and have just accepted me into the family and I love it. I have loved trying lots of new English things. I have been able to have lots of tea which is absolutely wonderful I might add. I've been able to have an English BBQ and a proper English breakfast. I've had a proper tea party with scones ad macaroons and all. I've walked around cobble stone side walks while listening to men yell in pubs during the soccer game that is on. And I've had lots of cherry bakewell tarts (around 11ish). They're hust way too good  It's been great to meet everyone and gain a whole new family. I now know if I ever come to England I will have many places. It is awesome. 

All in all, I've really been enjoying the relaxing lifestyle of the country. Excited for another fun week here that's for sure. 

Just so you know, the whole time I've been here it hasn't rained once until today when it sprinkled just a tiny bit. I sure do love this sunshine without the Texas humidity. 

Until next time, have a happy Monday. 

Sincerely,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment