Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Flowers in Your Hair.

Bom Dia!

That is basically, "Hey!  What's goin' on everyone?!" in Portuguese.  This past weekend we spent some time in Lisbon Portugal, which was honestly one of the places I was most excited to visit.

Oh my word, I loved it!  It is an absolutely gorgeous town and different than anywhere we have seen.  It was also an added bonus that it was on the ocean.  I just have a thing for waterfront towns.  Maybe I just need to live at the beach.  Yeah, I think that is what that means.

I don't think I will go into many details about this weekend, but I will share some photos with ya.  :)

Love Always,
Angela

Monastery of the Jeronimos

The Monastery has Vasco de Gama buried here as well
as other famous Portuguese (i.e. kings, queens, etc...).

Tower of Belem

Raising the bar.

Pasteis de Belem


Santa Justa elevator.  Designed by the same
architect who did the
Eiffel Tower and the Triana Bridge.


An amazing cafe.


No comments:

Post a Comment