Wednesday, December 5, 2012

I'll Be Home For Christmas.

This is the first time that I have not gone home during the semester.  I have been gone since September 1st, and although I am loving it here in Europe, I am quite excited to go home for the holidays.  There is nothing like seeing stockings with your name on it hanging on the fireplace.  It just warms the heart when you walk into the house after a long day and see the tree lit up in beautiful Christmas lights in your family room.  I love the moments where you and someone you care about share a nice warm cup of hot cocoa and if you're daring enough, you put a candy cane inside to use as a stirrer.

Christmas is my favorite time of year and I can't wait to share it with those I love.  I hope that during this time of year, you take the time to appreciate not only those around you, but the season itself.  We get so wrapped up in the gift buying, the party going, and making plans that the beautiful season seems to fly by us in a blink of an eye.  Let us remember the reason for this season and truly celebrate it.  Put the cell phone and computer down and celebrate this season properly.  Please.  :)

Shout out to my good friend Josh Groban.

Love Always,
Ang


No comments:

Post a Comment