Sunday, August 19, 2012

I Will Wait.

Hello Fellow Reader,

So, the count down is still very much under way.  I have exactly 13 days now until my Euro Adventure begins and I cannot tell you how excited I am for this crazy awesome opportunity I have to study abroad.

To begin this post, you should listen to this song by one of my all-time favorite bands.  It may express a little more of what I am going to say.

"I Will Wait" by Mumford and Sons


This trip is not only going to be way fun, I honestly believe that this trip is going to be a life changing experience.  I firmly believe the Lord is going to do amazing work while I am there, and that just excites me to no end.  Until then, I Will Wait.

But to be real honest with you, I am so giddy that I just can't wait to get going.  As part of our program, we are going to be working with missionaries in the area to help us get plugged into a local church and join a ministry of some sort.  It is going to be great to not only go to school but to get involved in a church there.  So, I see it as a win-win situation really.  School and ministry in Europe?  Yeah.  Definitely a win-win.

But for now, I am going to begin to organize and pack for my European Adventure.  Well let's be real, without my sisters and parents pushing me to organize, it wouldn't get done until the night before or morning of my departure.  We all know that I tend to procrastinate, so here I am, trying to get ahead of the game.

That's all for now.  Have a great Sunday, friend.

Sincerely,
Ang

No comments:

Post a Comment