Saturday, August 25, 2012

7 Days and Counting.

Oh hey there.

I am just writing to update you all that I have exactly one week until I embark on a journey of a lifetime.  First stop, England!!  I will be there for a little over two weeks to hang out with my sister and then it is off to Spain for three months.  Wowza!!!

Can't describe to you the excitement and nervousness that's running through my veins.  I guess that is expected with international travel, aye?  I can tell you though, sleeping has been an adventure in itself.  I don't know if it is the nerves or me being anxious or what, but sleeping the past week or so has been intense.  It is everything from having nightmares about natural disasters and me being abducted to tossing and turning because of the uncomfortable temperature in the room.

Let's just hope that sleeping will provide more rest and less exhaustion these last few nights.  Please.

Just want to say, my family is awesome.  We have been having a blast and my dad fixed his BBQ.  So, eating has been AMAZING.  I just like them a lot.

For now, I shall bid you adieu.  Hope your Sunday is just fabulous.

Sincerely,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment