Wednesday, July 20, 2011

My Heart is Melting.

Hello Hello!

I am up the coast for the week and not only is it warm during the day, but it has completely stolen my heart all over again.  Today, I took a tour around the Gold Coast and it is simply amazing.  I am falling more and more in love with this place, and it is coming to an end soon (for now anyways).

Today, I swam in the Pacific Ocean in the dead of winter and it was warm and an absolute blast.  We all just went to the beach and kayaked, swam, paddle surfed, and boogie boarded.  It was one big hang out and it was awesome.  I kayaked in the ocean and attempted to boogie board to the best of my abilities.  Today was full of laughs and good memories.  I also got to see dolphins and whales!!!  Who knew that I loved the ocean so much?  Maybe I was born to live on the beach.  Actually, I know I was born to live on the beach.

I go home in a week and a half, and it seems as if the summer has just flown by.  I feel like I just arrived and just started to explore this beautiful country that I have been calling home for the past two months.  Man, I sure am going to miss this place.

One thing I do know, I am learning how to play the banjo when I get back.  No ifs, ands, or buts about it.  I am going to learn.  Simple.

I hope everyone is doing well and I will see you all very soon!

Love,
Ang

No comments:

Post a Comment