Sunday, July 10, 2011

Israel Houghton + Hillsong = Unreal Experience.

Hello Hello!

Here is an update for you all.  :)  Finally, right?

I went to a service at the Hillsong Church Conference this past week, and man.  It was seriously unreal.  The Hillsong band played and Priscilla Shirer spoke and it was amazing.  After that, Israel Houghton and Darlene Zschech did a worship service at night and it was a great way to end the night, let me just tell ya.  My friend and I were right in front of the stage and the energy of the people worshiping God was absolutely amazing.  Having thousands of people just worshiping is an amazing feeling really.  Ah, gives me chills just thinking about it.

Other than that, I have been at the YWAM base hanging out with the teams that are  here and what not.  Very fun stuff going on.  I went to the Blue Mountains and saw the Three Sisters and went on the world's steepest cable car.  Life here is fun and crazy, but I only have less than three weeks here, so gotta make the most of it while I can.  Adventures are stinkin' fun, seriously.

God is good and completely present and I hope that you all are getting to experience the blessings and joy in Christ the way that I am.  All of you who are doing B90, shout out!  I hope you are all getting to know God so you can make Him known to others.  That is our purpose for life ya know.  :)

Pictures are coming soon, don't fret my friends!  :)  For now, here is a song for you to enjoy.  This is what I have been listening to the past couple of weeks.  My Dad will be proud.  :)  I just might be looking to invest in a banjo or a dobro guitar.  I could be a bluegrass player or somethin'.  Oh yeah.




Love and miss everyone!

Love,
Ang

No comments:

Post a Comment