Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Coming Up To The Finish Line.

Fellow People of the World,

I have 25 hours until I hop on a plane and make the long journey back to the big state of Texas.  There's a mixture of emotions that go with this.  So, I shall express some to you since I know how interested you are.  ;)

I love the people here.  It's that simple.  So, saying goodbye to them is kind of a drag because I really don't want to say bye.  Saying bye I think is way overrated anyways.  I think I am just going to make it a "see ya soon".  Because in all honesty, there is no doubt that I am coming back soon.  No doubt in my mind.

I also love the people back home.  I haven't seen them this summer (obviously) minus the two or three Skype dates we have had over the past two months and it is going to be nice to see them.  So, hanging out and being with the people that I care about at home is going to be way too fun.

I am not too sure if I am truly ready to go home.  I miss my family/friends but I could easily spend another month here and completely be okay with it.  But ya know, reality hits in and obligations begin to pile up, so home it is.  So for now, I am going to say, "See ya bye Australia." And just know that in a short while, I will be back.

This summer has been an unforgettable one and this place and these people hold a very special place in my heart and I can't wait to see what happens in the future because of my trip here.  God has shown and taught me so much and I am just blessed beyond what I deserve.  God is way too cool for me.

Thank you everyone for supporting me this summer as I have fully enjoyed this adventure.  If it wasn't for you, I wouldn't be here and I wouldn't have experienced what I have.  So, thank you from the bottom of my heart.

Can't wait to see everyone!  Hope you're having a great day!!  :)

Love,
Ang

1 comment: