Sunday, June 5, 2011

The Beautiful City of Sydney.

Hello All,

This week has been a blast.  Not only am I getting to know more of the staff here, I am seeing more than ever here in Sydney.  Today, I went into downtown Sydney and got to explore with some new friends.  It was a blast!

Sydney is huge but way fun.  We took a train that took an hour to get into downtown, where the Sydney Harbor is of course.  Here are a couple of photos from today.  :)



Angelina, Sierra, Laura and Me.  :)
Sydney Harbor Bridge
Sydney Opera House

It was fun to walk around all the different shops in the streets and see all the cool things you can buy.  I did buy some souvenirs which was awesome.  There were also tons of street performers and it was so awesome.  Had fun today and I loved it.  I am definitely going to go again.  Hopefully I will get to see some more cool things soon.  I will keep you updated.

On a different note, I have been learning a lot.  I've been learning about cultures and about life in general.  God is challenging me in so many ways and it is awesome.  Can't wait to see what else God reveals to me!  :)

Hope everyone is doing well and are enjoying their day!  See ya later!  

Love,
Ang


1 comment:

  1. I'm seriously so jealous right now you have no idea!
    Glad you're having such a great time!

    ReplyDelete