Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Hillsong 'n Stuff.

Hello everyone and anyone!

The Land of Oz is quite fun.  I will update you on what has been going on the past few days.

Hillsong.  Can I just say awesome?  It is crazy to finally put a face to the music.  And the speaker was awesome.  Full of passion and encouragement and so funny.  It was awesome to see everyone worship.  Everyone danced, jumped and sang.  And I mean everyone.

YWAM.  I have been having a great time here at the base with the staff and current students.  They all come from different places in the world and different walks of life, and yet they are all filled with one goal, to know God and to make God known to others.  They are all a fun bunch and I am just excited to get to know them more.

On a different note, I didn't experience jet lag the first 2 or 3 days I was here, but who knew that jet lag could catch up with you??  I sure didn't.  Let's just say sleepy time is a good time.

God is already showing me so many things and I have only been here 6 days.  CRAZY.  God is so faithful and powerful and I am just excited to learn and do so much more.

Life is good and the adventure is constantly going.  It is way fun, lemme tell ya.

Thanks for reading and I will catch up with you all later.  :)

Love,
Ang

No comments:

Post a Comment